POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : skin texture? : Re: skin texture? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:14:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: skin texture?
From: Cliff Bowman
Date: 1 Mar 1999 17:53:24
Message: <36d9aa32.7633078@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 28 Feb 1999 20:09:54 +0100, Marc Schimmler
<mar### [at] icauni-stuttgartde> wrote:

>Ken wrote:
>>
>> In the U.S.A. all babies have their footprints taken after birth.
>> At least those born in a hospital.
>>

>Hey!!! You are starting very early with suspecting your youth! <g>

Maybe in the USA they work on the basis that eventually, everyone's
going to be guilty of something - it's just a matter of waiting?

I'd hope there was a more medically related purpose to it - but being
paranoid doesn't mean that "they" aren't out to get you!

Cheers,

Cliff Bowman
Why not pay my 3D Dr Who site a visit at
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/7855/
PS change ".duffnet" to ".net" if replying via e-mail